Summer is coming, nothing should stop the individuals who like a healthy life breaking a sweat! Actually, the baseball caps aren’t only for the sports fun, we could also wear them out to include much stylish taste to our everyday street-style looks. A fashionable cap is a nice accessory to make any outfit and anybody look cool. But what if when they get dirty, the way to wash a baseball cap properly without destroying its original shape? Here come the easy steps for your reference.
1. The first preparation is adding a correct quantity of detergent into a basin of clean water. After the detergent is pumped to the water evenly, you can put the dirty fashion cap into the water and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes. If your hat is not cleaned for a very long time, the soaking time could last just a bit longer.
2. Brush the cap lightly with a soft brush. The hair of the brush couldn’t be too difficult, or it might lead to pilling in the look. And you should not use too much strength in brushing for the exact same purpose to avoid pilling of the fabric.
3. Then rinse the baseball hat with clean water. Remember not to fold or rub the cap in this measure, just rinse.
4. Now it’s time for us to check the details carefully. If the baseball cap is not clean completely with some tough stains discovered, we should apply a little bit of toothpaste on it and brush it gently again, then rinse it with water. The toothpaste has a more powerful cleaning and whitening power.
5. For the record, the inner portion of your stylish baseball cap ought to be brushed at least a few times to get rid of the accumulated sweat and bacteria for sure. The anti-bacterial detergent has the special removing function, which should be used when we wash the cap after a specific period.
6. Press the hat with a dry towel. The towel will absorb the water from the cap gradually, which is a lot faster than the pure air-drying. But still, shouldn’t fold or rub it, or the original shape could be damaged.
7. Place the custom vintage baseball hat by its first shape on a dry towel to let it be air-drying completely. The towel is going to absorb the water more quickly and makes the drying done in s shorter time.